COREcruitment experts gives you instant access to the outstanding interim managers you need. From CEOs and Managing Directors through to any senior management function, our global talent bank of over 130,000 skilled executives, includes all of the top interim managers and executives working in the UK today.
Why Interim Management?
Organisations typically choose interim managers either to fill roles that are temporary or to fill critical staffing gaps when a permanent employee cannot be found fast enough.
Although they are frequently called 'consultants', interim managers differ from consultants because they serve in a more hands-on capacity.
These organisations quickly realise many benefits from using interim managers:
- Start in days, with minimum recruitment and termination formalities
- Welcome results-linked remuneration
- Are usually overqualified, bringing tremendous experience to address your business issues
- Deliver consistently and quickly
- Will transfer skills, contacts and experience to your team, which will remain long after they have left
- Have sensitivity to your company’s ethos but not constrained by its politics, personalities, or protocols
- Can be given a critical task on which to focus
- Help keep down permanent head count
- Highly cost-effective
What is Interim Management?
Interim management may be described as "the rapid hands-on resolution of business problems by highly experienced senior executives hired on a short-term basis of typically three to nine months." An interim manager on the other hand may be described as "an all-in-one project manager, consultant, and senior executive working at or near board level."